So it turns out that roses aren't just red after all - they can be jet black too. Perfect for the black hearted gardener out there!
- Soak the seeds in 40 degree C water for 24 hours
- Then germinate the seeds in wet sand, typically for around 40 days
- Mover germinated seeds into the soil and wait for them to bud and bloom
- Sowing Temperature : 20-25C
- Growing Temperature : 15- 40C
- Germination time: 40 - 60 days
- Don't use lots of fertiliser
- Give them plenty of sunshine
- Dont let them dry out but equally don't flood them
- Store seeds in a cool dry place
* Please note that roses require care and attention along with the correct preparation and conditions to grow effectively. Because of this we cannot guarantee your seeds will grow and cannot offer a refund if they do not.