This solar powered pest and animal repeller is both effective and easy to install. Simply drive the stake into the ground in a location of your choice, and leave it to charge in the sun. Your garden won't be popular with the local pests for long.
Although the device is effective against a wide variety of pests, including foxes, squirrels, and rodents, it won't affect the wild birds in your garden. The sound doesn't travel well through walls and fences, so it won't affect a dog in the house, or a neighbour's dog. Of course, as with all animal behaviour solutions, we can’t guarantee effectiveness in every situation. However, our own experience and our customer feedback have consistently reflected high performance and versatility.
This ingenious animal repeller is designed for permanent use in your garden, allowing you to install and turn it on just once and let it work its magic! It is fully weather-proof allowing it to work all year-round and in virtually all weather conditions. It uses solar power to recharge the batteries so it’s always working.The Passive Infrared sensor (PIR) detects motion and triggers the ultrasonic speaker emitting a tone that people cannot hear but chases away common outdoor pests like cats, foxes, dogs, rats, mice, squirrels, and more. This solar animal repeller is a safe and humane way to keep unwanted animals out of your garden!
Always check for underground utilities, cables or wires before digging or installing! Failure to check could result in personal injury, property damage or even death.
To Assemble and Install:
1. Unpack the unit completely and confirm that all parts are present. SEE FIGURES 1-4 above.
2. Connect the repeller head, pole sections, connecting part and ground stake. SEE FIGURES 1- 4 above.
3. Turn power switch to “ON” position. SEE FIGURE 2.
4. The PIR repeller is designed to be left ON continuously. It uses four “AA” size Ni CD rechargeable batteries.
5. Once turned ON, the LED light and ultrasonic signal will activate for 15 seconds. Following this activation, the unit will move to stand-by mode.
6. The unit is now ready for installation. The location should allow adequate sunlight to keep the batteries fully charged. Be sure that the area needing protection is within the effective range of the repeller. SEE FIGURE 2.
7. For best results, keep the repeller head roughly 9- 10 inches above ground.
8. Take care not to stress or break the repeller when installing in hard ground. It is a good idea to prepare the ground for the ground stake to avoid damage to the unit.
9. When the PIR sensor detects motion, the LED light will flash for 3 seconds and the ultrasonic signal will run for 15 seconds. Following this, the repeller will return to stand- by mode.